Hair removal is a constant annoyance for many men and women alike. For patients who are tired of shaving, waxing, threading, and other temporary hair removal techniques, laser hair reduction may be the solution. Laser hair therapy exposes specific areas of the body to beams of laser light that disable active hair follicles and delay or prevent re-growth.
Treatment areas include:
Extra small areas: lip, chin, nose, ears, navel, areola, eyebrows:
Small areas: underarms, bikini line, breast, sideburns, hands & fingers, feet & toes, intergluteal cleft, forehead:
Medium areas: lower face, front of neck, back of neck, extended bikini, shoulders, chest, upper arms, forearms, & buttocks:
Large areas: upper back, lower back, back laterals, abdomen, upper legs, lower legs, and Brazilian:
Extra large areas: full legs, full arms, full torso, full back:
- Virtually painless: Treatment is virtually painless, delivering a massage-like sensation.
- All skin tones and hair types: Effective results for light or dark skin as well as coarse of fine hair.
- Proven safety record: Including for dark skin.
- Tanned skin: Treatments can be performed any time of the year, including on tanned skin.
- Speed: Treatment sessions are super-quick, even for large areas such as the legs or back.
- No down time: You can return to your normal activities, including working out at the gym, immediately.
- Perfect for any area of the body: Including sensitive or hard to reach areas such as the ears, nostrils and bikini line.