The non-invasive acoustic liposuction service offered by ReNu Med Spa is a great alternative to a traditional liposuction treatment. Rather than having to go through a potentially painful process, we can provide you with a non-surgical fat reduction option that is safe, quick and requires zero down time for recovery.
Acoustic Liposuction combines three technologies: Vacuum, Radio Frequency, and Ultrasonic Cavitation, and allows us to perform non-surgical body contouring and circumferential reduction for our clients.
Acoustic Liposuction treatment can be used to:
- Eliminate fat cells in abdomen, arms, buttocks, thighs and face
- Tighten skin and reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Lift skin around eyes
- Body shaping
- Muscle recovery
- Destroy fat cellulites and more.
Unlike a traditional liposuction treatment, this non-surgical fat removal option works by using low-frequency ultrasound waves to break up the fat deposits in a particular area of your body so that your lymphatic system can get rid of them. Worried about loose skin once the fat cells are dissolved? Don’t be; the acoustic liposuction process works to smooth and tighten your skin in the areas where fat deposits once were, leaving you with smooth, tight skin at the end of each treatment.
If you decide that non-invasive acoustic liposuction is right for you, know that every patient is different and the number of treatments necessary will depend on your unique body and circumstance. The experienced staff at ReNu Med Spa will even sit down and discuss additional steps you can take at home to improve your body contouring results through diet and exercise. We care about each and every patient who walks through our doors and consider your success, our success. We are here to help guide you through the first steps of discovering a better you!
Call ReNu Med Spa at 919-301-8708 today to learn more about how non-invasive acoustic liposuction could work wonders for you and your self-confidence!
Pre & Post treatment recommendations:
For the 24 hours prior to treatment and the 72 hours after treatment:
- Drink at least 2 liters of water per day prior to treatment and for 3 days after treatment.
- Avoid high fat and highly carbohydrate foods.
- Avoid alcohol.
- Do some soft exercise such as taking 20 minute walk each day.
- Immediately after the treatment do as much cardio vascular exercise as you are accustomed to, this will stimulate the lymphatic and urinary systems to pass the burst fat cells. This also prevents the fat from getting staged again in the body.
- Keep your skin moisturized.